The mission of Parker Unified School District is to provide comprehensive, success-oriented learning activities for young people in our schools. These opportunities are designed to develop the student's potential in the areas of academic ability and vocational awareness, cultural appreciation, physical well-being, social development, and community contribution.
5 -Year District Goals (2017-2022)
- Improve the achievement levels of all students.
- Improve student attendance.
- Implement strategies to deal with unacceptable student behavior.
- Implement rigorous instruction with research-based best practices.
- Establish and maintain effective staff and community relationships.