Parker Unified School District is accepting applications for substitute teachers. If you are interested in applying for this position, please follow the instructions below.
If you have a Bachelor's degree:
You are eligible for the Substitute certificate, which is valid for six (6) years. Requirements are:
(1) official transcripts posting a Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution;
(2) an original valid Class 1 or Class 2 fingerprint clearance card;
(3) $60.00 fee submitted with completed Application for Certification to Arizona Department of Education.
If you do NOT have a Bachelor's degree:
You are eligible for an Emergency Substitute certificate, which is valid for one (1) school year. Requirements are:
(1) original or certified copy of high school diploma or GED;
(2) original valid Class 1 or Class 2 fingerprint clearance card;
(3) $60.00 fee submitted with completed Application for Certification;
(4) ADE form completed and signed by District Superintendent.
*Two (2) semester hours of academic courses or thirty (30) hours of district in-services must be completed and submitted to ADE for renewal of Emergency Substitute certification, until thirty (30) semester hours have been reached.
Please download the Substitute teacher application from the Arizona Department of Education at www.ade.state.az.us or stop by the District Office for an Emergency Substitute application.